Have a question about any of our products? We're here to help! Call Us: 1-800-645-5555
To create an account, your account number and latest invoice number are required. If you do not have this information, call or email customer service for help.
1. To activate your account, click on New User. It is located on the top right of the homepage.
2. Select Existing Customer.
3. Enter account and invoice number.
4. Select Confirm.
To log into your account, you must already be registered and have activated your account.
1. Select Sign In. It is located on the top right of the homepage.
2. Enter username and password.
3. Select Sign In button.
On the top left of the web page, there is My List | My Account | My Cart.
1. Select My Account. This takes you to your profile page.
2. You can edit and save your account information, such as e-mail, username, and password.
To change other personal information, please contact Customer Relations to edit it for you (800-645-5555).
Browse through our product selection from the online catalog! It is located on the top left of the menu bar.
1. Hover mouse pointer over the link "Product Catalog" to view the categories. Subcategories can be viewed by hovering the mouse over the main categories.
Or: Click on Product Catalog link to view page of available categories.
2. Click on desired category.
Use the Search Button to find specific products.
1. Look at the top right of the web page and locate the magnifying glass icon. It is next to the Advanced Search button.
2. Enter the item number.
The search shows all closest results, so a full item number is recommended.
When you reach a page with individual products, you can sort them in different order, and alter how many can be viewed at once. (Ex: 50 items displayed in descending order)
1. Locate the category image.
2. Look below the image. There are 3 buttons that are Table | Expanded | List. They are next to the Sort By dropdown box.
Table- Removes images and condenses item information into a table format.
Expanded- Default view. Shows image and places each item in a box.
List- A combination of Table and Expanded.
Each product has a text printed in navy bold, which is the item number. It is followed by a brief product description, which is in grey.
For a quick view of details, hover over the item number.
To view the product page, click on the item number.
There will be various brief information regarding the material, grit, size, etc.
REMINDER:You must be signed in to have your personal pricing shown.
Once you have decided an amount for a product, you can enter the quantity needed in the empty box.
Amount must be based on box quantity, which can be viewed beforehand in the product details. An short alert message will also be shown after an attempt- stating the minimum quantity.
1. Use this feature to see the difference and similarities of products to help determine which are best for you.
2. On the individual product page, locate up to 3 items you want to compare.
3. Go to the Compare column.
4. Checkmark the box, in the Compare column, that aligned to the items you want to compare.
5. Locate the buttons on the right, above the products, which are Compare | Add to List | Add to Cart .
6. Click on Compare.
Website will take you to a page for comparison.
My List is a page for saved items. This is a useful shortcut for items you purchase regularly.
If on individual product listing page:
1. Select checkbox in the Compare column
2. On the upper right, above the list of products, click Add to List.
If on product details page:
1. Locate button below the Compare button, which is Add to List.
2. Click Add to List.
The website will temporarilly save your last viewed items. You can find a list by clicking on View More.
1. Search for product that you want to buy.
2. Enter quantity in input field.
Quantity is measured by each item (EA) per pack.
Every item has a minimum order quantity.
Ex: You want to buy 3 packs of discs. Product description says 50 discs per pack. 3 x 50 = 150
3. If on page of all individual products, select checkbox of desired item.
If on a product's details page, skip to step 4.
4. Then, select Add to Cart. This is located above the listing and on the right. It is next to the Compare and Add to List buttons.
On product's details page, this is located next to the quantity imput field.
Item removal can be done on the review page just before checkout.
1. Locate cart on the top right of the website.
2. Hover mouse pointer over cart.
3. Select Checkout button.
4. Locate item you want to remove.
5. On the far right of the table, check the aligned box under the Delete column.
6. Select Update button.
To remove everything from cart, just select Empty Cart.
In the upper right corner, you can always see your shopping cart after adding your first item.
1. Click on Check Out to receive a detailed overview on the items.
2. If everything is correct, select Proceed to Checkout button below the list of items.
If not, read the following:
1. Alter the amount in the quantity box.
2. Click the Update button
Click the Empty Cart button to delete all items from shopping cart.
1. Check the box in the Delete column, located on the far right.
2. Click the Update button.
Returning customers can check their latest activities.
1. Sign in.2. On top of the customer homepage, click on the button associated with what you are looking for:
View Orders - Order historyView Invoices - Latest invoicesAccount information - Personal informationOrder Pad - Enter full items numbers, if you have them, to find your products fasterView Open Invoice - Check open paymentsPayment History - Overview of past payments